Because the products we sell are digital and intangible we are unable to accept any returns after the product has been delivered. This applies to all scripts, script licenses, templates, updates, patches, add-ons, upgrade packages and support packages. We however, encourage you to check the demo thoroughly BEFORE making any purchase to make sure you know what you are buying and this is exactly what you need. In the condition of bug or error, there will be no refund or return. Script/software may contain bug, so if you got any bug please report and we will solve it free of cost. There will be no refunds and returns after the purchase because of nature of the product which is not recoverable after it has been delivered. For custom orders there are no refunds what so ever after we start processing your order.
After the payment and design process we deliver the product(s) through email only. It normally takes 8 to 16 hours before we deliver the initial license however, this may be delayed up to 36 hours for anti fraud purposes. If the delivery is delayed we will contact you and inform you of the reason of being delayed and will provide you with an expected time frame. If it`s more than 24 hours you have paid and we have not been in touch, there might be an error with our internal system and we might have received your payment but not the order so please get in touch via email@example.com If you have ordered something custom made, we will inform you about the delivery date. The delivery dates are usually *expected* and not guaranteed unless we have specifically agreed for a dead line prior to making a purchase and payment.
Report Abuse Policy
Every Melosports customer agrees to comply with our all the terms and conditions listed on our terms and conditions homepage.
We take the enforcement of all terms and conditions seriously, and we aim to run a clean network which operates on fair principles. We also investigate all reports of abuse.
If you encounter something you think might constitute abuse (for example, spam or inappropriate content) which you believe has come from our network or systems, please read through the information on this page carefully. It explains how you can report it.
What is abuse?
This policy covers the following types of abuse on the internet:
- Hacking attempts
- IRC activity
- Web space abuse
We work to minimise the amount of abuse that is generated on our servers. You can help us by reporting any abuse you spot which you believe has come from the Melosports network.
Please report all abuse by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information as you can about the type of abuse you’ve encountered. Please also provide log files (if applicable), URLs for site abuse and email headers for spamming.
Once we’ve received your email, we’ll investigate the issue thoroughly, contact any relevant customers and work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Reporting port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity
If your report is based on information from a firewall, please ensure that you send the relevant unedited firewall log (or excerpt). Please ensure that the log includes the time, date and time zone.
If you see any other misuse on your own servers originating from a Melosports IP address, please send us the following information:
- Your URL
- Your web server log
Please ensure the log shows the IP address, time, date and time zone of the IP address logging into your server, and any details of the misuse that has taken place.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.melosports.com and network (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. www.melosports.com and network is a site operated by Melosports (we or us).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Melosports customers are required to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to the www.melosports.com & Network Melosports copyright agent the information listed below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying www.melosports.com & Network Melosports that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be provided in writing to:
Upon receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, Melosports will follow the procedures as per norms .
Notice And Take-Down Procedures
If Melosports is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is potentially infringing.
Under appropriate circumstances, Melosports, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of customers who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation Of Standard Technical Measures
It is Melosports policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any person on reasonable and nondiscriminatory terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on us or place substantial burdens on our systems or networks.
With our script, you will get free professional installation from our team. If you want to request a free installation, after the purchase just send us your domain name with server login details so that our team can install the script on your server.
Below details you must have to send us:
- Domain name
- FTP hostname
- FTP username and password for the install location
- MySQL server name (usually this is “localhost”)
- MySQL database name
- MySQL username and MySQL password
Note: If you provide us your FTP password please change your FTP password to a temporary one before sending the password to us.
With a script license you also get 6 months free support.
Free support refers to the following:
- Free installation
- Helping you moving the script if you change your hosting / server
- Free consulting while configuring the script
- Support for problems that you might have with the script (bug support)
Free support does not refer to the following:
- Implementing extra features that you might need
- Implementing new templates or make design changes
- 3rd party software integration with the script
- web server software configurations
When free support period ends, you can purchase additional support.